20 Recent Deviations
Featured: TIGRESS-KUNG FU PANDA (Fan Art)
|Welcome to The LongHair Club!|
This group was established to collect art that is in any way connected with long hair!
Every good artist knows that drawing long hair is a real challenge, as well as a great pleasure!
So this club could be the place where you can show just how good you are at it!
Join us if you want to share your art,love and admiration for long hair!
PLEASE READ THE RULES!
1. From now on this will be a MEMBERS ONLY club! That means you have to JOIN first in order to submit in Long-Hair Club!It is very important you let us know you READ THE RULES in your membership request message otherwise you may be declined!
2. The club is for LONG hair only!
3. SUBMIT INTO THE RIGHT FOLDER PLEASE!! If you don't submitt into right folder, we'll simply decline it. Manga and Anime work made of traditional OR digital goes to Anime/manga folder!
4. The club is ONLY for work from MEDIUM and ABOVE quality! Medium art requires knowledge of MEDIUM LEVEL ANATOMY, COMPOSITION, PERSPECTIVE, LIGHT AND COLOR! In order for your art to be accepted you have to have those basic skills on at least medium level! For those still confused, you can take a look at the art we have so far as an example!
5. ALL deviants will be accepted from now on as MEMBERS but that DOESN'T mean your art will be if your art DOESN'T suit the requirements above!
6. The club will NOT accept: doodles, cell phone pictures, screencaps, low resolution images, paper class sheets,line arts,sketches etc...
7. The club will accept ONLY finished work!
8. The club will not accept pornographic or gore works! Soft core ONLY!!!
9. Please submit ONLY ONE devination per DAY!!
10. The club submissions require 1 votes in order to be accepted!
11. NO submissions into the FEATURE folder please!
12. Please do NOT submit copied, traced or stolen art! Textures and ref usage are allowed but don't forget to give a proper credit! Do not submit collaborations (aka collabs) or borrowed art! No colored pages or characters from published anime or manga will be accepted! Your work has to be your own only!
13. Please chose your works for submission that will represent you BEST !Means the work you'r most proud of!
14. Every work that is againts the rules will be simply declined.
15. You have to tell us a little why you want to join our group and make sure you've read the rules before enter it as a member.
16. Please keep into consideration the rules above!
17. If you have any questions please feel free to note the club!